Katharina Morik – TU Dortmund
- Information Extraction from Texts and Text Classification
- Statistical Learning
- SFB 876 – Providing Information by Resource-Constrained Data Analysis
- Spatio-temporal models
- Data(-driven) science
Yücel Saygın – Sabanci University
- Privacy preserving data management and sentiment analysis.
- Confidentiality of data against data mining methods.
- Ubiquitous knowledge discovery and spatio-temporal data mining are two new areas that I am interested in. In the context of two EU FP6 funded projects, our group is working on privacy preserving distributed mining of spatio-temporal data, and anonymization of moving object trajectories.
Giovanni Sartor – University of Bologna
- Legal logic and artificial intelligence, and law (the concept of law, legal validity), and computer law (data protection, intellectual property. liability regimes and automation).
- Legal philosophy, legal theory
- Logic and argumentation
- Legal informatics
- Legal, ethical and political aspects of information and communication technologies
- Artificial intelligence, knowledge representation, automatic reasoning, agents and multiagent systems
- Legislation (theories and techniques)